The Makita 12-1/4-Inch Planer, model KP312, is precision engineered for an even cut, every time. It is ideal for professional timber framers, carpenters, log home manufacturers, boat fabricators, and more.
This large portable planer is designed specifically for timber framers and log home builders. Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 12,000 RPM (24,000 cuts per minute), producing an even cut every time. Nonslip V-drive belt efficiently transfers power to the blades for consistent results. Rated RPM: 12,000, Cutting Width (in.): 12 1/4, Amps: 15, Case Included: No, Cuts Per Minute (CPM): 24,000, Cutting Depth (in.): 1/8, Tool Length (in.): 21 3/4
- Amazon Sales Rank: #169998 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Makita
- Model: KP312
- Dimensions: 57.00 pounds
- Powerful 15 amp motor with 12,000 RPM for the most demanding jobs.
- Front roller for easy moving of planer over rough materials.
- Large ejection chute provides high rate of chip discharge and helps prevent clogging from wet or dry wood chips.
- Large, conveniently located depth setting knob for easy adjustment.
- Equipped with built-in edge guides as well as a special "foot" located at the rear of base to protect planer blades.