About Bosch Random Orbit Sanders
In Bosch's random orbit sander family, you'll find an assortment of powerful, versatile sanders and polishers that are designed for low vibration and minimal noise. These models feature counterbalance mechanisms that serve as the basis for the dual bearing pad mount system, which can be operated with one finger on a soft grip.
114-1250DEVS Features: -Constant response circuitry maintains pad speed variable speed dial matches speed to project.-Mode selector switch allows for quick change from random orbit to turbo mode.-Soft start reduces start up torque.-Ergonomic front and top handles.-High performance microcellular backing pad conforms to contours.-Variable speed dial matches speed to project.-Constant response circuitry maintains constant speed under load.-Ergonomic handles for comfort.-Dust sealed switch.-Rugged die cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual bearing pad mount for long life.-Durable, compact canister shows dust level and easily detaches.-Testing and approvals:.-Double Insulated, UL listed, complies to OSHA. Color/Finish: -Combination of pad orbit and rotation deliver well-blended, ultra-smooth finish with fast removal rate. Specifications: -Voltage: 120.00 VAC.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #14799 in Home Improvement
- Color: NA
- Brand: Bosch
- Model: 1250DEVS
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: .0" h x .0" w x .0" l,
- This Bosch Random Orbit Sander features a powerful 6-1/2-Amp motor which provides heavy sanding and extended tool life
- Includes soft start for reduced start-up torque, variable speed to match speed to any work piece and vacuum port for dust free sanding
- Turbo Mode for aggressive, fast stock removal, random orbit mode for fine swirl-free sanding
- Constant response circuitry maintains pad speed under heavy loads and protects against overload
- 6-by-12-Inch; 5.3-Pound; 1-year unconditional Bosch warranty