Offering incredible versatility, the Werner MT Series Telescoping Multiladder is the only ladder you may ever need. Each MT Series ladder can be easily transformed into a twin stepladder, extension ladder, stairway stepladder, or two scaffold bases. Ideal for indoor and outdoor jobs, each of these professional-grade ladders is ergonomically constructed, features push-knob hinges, and is built to last with double-riveted steps.
Telescoping Multiladder quickly converts 20 working heights or positions, including a twin stepladder (4' to 7' high), extension ladder (8' to 14' high), stairway stepladder (5' to 7' high) and self-support 1' to 2' high, two-scaffold base (plank and tied downs not included). Features smooth curved rails for comfortable climbing, extra wide flared bottom for firm support, slip-resistant feet and double-riveted steps for long-lasting durability. Holds 300 lb. Aluminum professional grade ladder consists of three sections and two different locking mechanisms. The ladders outer sections allow the ladder to telescope and change heights in all the configurations, besides the scaffold mode. Adjust height quickly with spring-loaded "J" locks, two each on either side. Operate the spring-loaded "J" locks by pulling straight out and then rotating them away from the holes in the rails. Each "J" lock works independently so you work the lock with one hand while holding the ladder with the other.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #2008 in Home Improvement
- Size: 17-Foot
- Color: ALUMINUM
- Brand: Werner
- Model: MT-17
- Released on: 2003-11-15
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.00" h x 24.00" w x 56.50" l, 39.60 pounds
- 17-foot telescoping multi-ladder with 300-pound duty rating
- 20 different working heights or positions by converting into a 2-person stepladder, extension ladder, or scaffold
- Soft touch push knobs are the key to this versatile ladder enabling you to get the job done easier
- Professional-grade ladder features double-riveted steps and heavy duty non-marring feet for slip-resistance
- Extra-wide flared bottom for firm support